I have to admit it, the well hath runneth dry in the creativity department for me lately. Even my daughter – who after nearly six years of craft-a-holism wants to take a serious break from the craft table – asked me why we haven’t been making much lately.
I’m so very sleepy right now and, with the sunshine peeking out more, am way interested in outdoor activities rather than the rainy-day loving craft table. But, I LOVE Easter and all of the sweet Spring crafts that come with it.
So, while I haven’t been able to come up with much of my own inspiration lately, I took a cruise around some of my favorite crafty momma blogs to see what everyone is up to for the season of chocolate bunnies and jelly bean eggs.
Here are some of the beautiful creations they shared:
1. Check out these sweet little Easter felt creations from the lovely Magic Onions blog. I love her Waldorf-inspired crafts that make life just a bit sweeter.
2. I have to send out some big love to Garden Mama. Nicole created these gorgeous hanging vases out of old mason jars that are absolutely lovely and seem like they wouldn’t take us long to whip up.
3. I am totally loving the tin can windsocks from Wabi-Sabi Wanderings. Not super Easter, but wow how Spring can you get? These look like just our speed.
4. Oh my with the super cuteness of these fluffy chicks from Twig and Toadstool. I love the simple friendliness of these guys. She also has a GORGEOUS tutorial for making flower encrusted Easter eggs that will knock your socks off.
5. Sayward Momma Rosy Posy always inspires me with her sweet style and creativity. Check out her easy tutorial on growing Easter grass.
6. Last one for today is this relatively simple, fun project for making beeswax candles from blown eggs at Morning Sun Rae. Oh my goodness my big girl would love to make these. I am dutifully inspired.
Thanks mommas for all of the great ideas this morning. If you have seen any around the internets, we’d love to have you post them here. The more inspiration the merrier!